Saturday 7 January 2017

Day 11 - Repetition




Here I am going to look at repetition, where on occasions I experience/see myself as slipping back to the same old patterns of abuse. 

Certain programs have been such a part of me as a natural expression of myself, where it instinctively comes up at times when I am in a situation that brings up a subconscious memory.

What I mean by subconscious, is that; it happens and I am not aware of it until it is happening or happened, like I am not immediately aware and able to stop it, so in many ways it is here and I am in it and living it, and then I see it and stop it. 

These patterns are self judgement of inferiority and not good enough. 

I am making a commitment to myself in this moment to not repeat the same patterns, and I see/realise and understand how I can only do that when I am aware of the patterns and stop them, and over time I repeat the correction, until I am living the correction as me.  

So within this I commit myself to live the word REPETITION, to be the practice of me stopping all reactions/thoughts/patterns that come up within and as me in the moment, by breathing and forgiving each and every thought/feeling and emotion, so that the pattern is me repeating this practice over and over until I stand clear within and as myself, so that everything that I participate in is clear, and within this I am stable, as the breath of life and not a reaction/movement of my 'old' self as self judgement and being hard on myself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment