Tuesday 3 January 2017

Day 10 - Expand




Looking at the word EXPAND = To expand, expansion, grow, make bigger, develop, move, open up, embrace, envelope, include, take in to, move out, extend.

Who am I in regards to the word EXPAND, and how do I live the word EXPAND, within and as me, as my natural expression of who I am?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself and not express myself as the natural flow of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not share openly as a living example of myself, because I am in fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold back, because I have created an idea in my mind that I am weakened and vulnerable, if I show my nicer/kinder more loving side, and within this someone will take advantage of me in some way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into fear of expressing myself because of a self created belief that I am vulnerable.

I forgive myself that I haven't seen/realised and understood how I am limiting myself and not sharing because I am in fear of really opening up and expressing myself.

I commit myself to let go of all self created fears/beliefs about not being good enough, and embrace the moments that come up, to the point of full expansion, where I am embracing and encompassing all that is here, within and as me.

No comments:

Post a Comment